Blunts Solicitors Ltd
Specialising in commercial and residential property and business acquisitions and disposals, we offer a proactive and focused approach providing clear and pragmatic advice.
In 1812 William Brocklehurst (of the Brocklehurst family) secured a partnership and opened Brocklehurst & Bagshaw, of whom Blunts Solicitors are a direct descendant here on our premises. Charles Blunt joined the firm in 1862 and was made partner in 1880.
Our name Blunts Solicitors and the building we occupy on King Edward Street are inextricably linked to the town of Macclesfield. We are the oldest law firm in Macclesfield and are proud of our heritage and our building.